Advanced bib shorts offering excellent body control and great moisture transport. Recycled polyamide, C2 pad and Mesh Superlight bib construction for active cooling. Riding-position fit.
ADV Endur Bib Shorts are highly functional bib shorts built for dedicated athletes who ride with a purpose several times per week.
These advanced bib shorts are made of a recycled polyamide fabric that offers excellent body control and moisture transport. In addition, the bib shorts feature Mesh Superlight bib construction for active cooling, ergonomic riding-position fit and C2 pad for great comfort even during long rides.
Infinity C2 – highly functional pad for dedicated riders
Infinity C2 provides excellent function and is a great choice for riders who work out hard all-year round. The pad comprises three layers, including a second and third layer made of medium-density and high-density foams. Together these two layers create a perfect combination that cushions and absorbs energy and then dissipate it like an anti-shock system. In addition, the layer closest to the skin is made of top-quality polyester fabric that offers great 4-way stretch and excellent moisture transport. The fabric’s 4-way elasticity allows the pad to follow the moving body for optimal comfort and function.
PRODUCT DETAILS & FEATURES:
- Mesh Superlight bib construction for active cooling
- Ergonomic design for a perfect riding-position fit
- Elastic leg ending with silicone print keeps the bib shorts in place
- Recycled polyamide fabric
- Infinity C2 Pad Men
- Lower body: 78% Recycled Polyamide, 22% Elastane
- Upper Back Body: 95% Polyester, 5% Elastane
- Shoulder Straps: 81% Polyester, 19% Elastane