Your Passport to Smarter Training
Whether you want to attend a group ride in Zwift, climb the Dolomites in ROUVY or simply need a sweat session, the M2 smart trainer can get you there. All you need is your bike, the M2, your favorite indoor cycling app and device of choice.
This do-it-all, smart bike trainer is capable of replicating any workout thrown its way, up to 1500 watts and a 15% climbing grade. Simply connect to your indoor cycling application of choice via integrated dual-band ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth, and let the M2’s electromagnetic response system do the rest. And thanks to integrated speed, cadence and power data, you can track and record performance data without extra external sensors. Plus, our innovative clutch knob ensures perfect tire-to roller connection for every single ride.
PRODUCT DETAILS & FEATURES:
- +/- 5% accurate power readings
- Maximum Weight (rider and bike): 300 lb.
- Controlled, electromagnetic resistance provides a precise workout every time.
- Seamlessly connects to indoor training apps
with dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth standards.
- Integrated speed, cadence and power data - No external sensors needed
- Zwift certified.
- Includes one month subscription to Rouvy Virtual Training App
- LED indicator lights confirm connection
- Grade Simulation: 15%
Compatible with a wide variety of devices and indoor cycling applications, including ROUVY, Zwift, TrainerRoad and many more
- Some assembly required
- Trainer Tyre Recommended
- Not compatible with Saris 20/24" wheel adapter
- Formerly branded as CycleOps M2 Smart Trainer
- Thru Axle Adapter: Sold separately for 142x12mm and 148x12mm bikes
- The M2 is not compatible with the following wheel diameters and tire widths 650c, 29" with tread and/or wider than 1.5, 26"